SOMETHING I...

CookedMadeFilmedLoveFoundLearnedWrote

PIE OF THE WEEK

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tee hee

A bit of humor from Plentmag.com:



By the way, fellow Pasadenians, did you know that there is a great little farmer's market on Tuesday (ALL DAY Tuesday) at the park at Villa Parke? Here!

View Larger Map

We found it by accident one morning when taking our one year anniversary present Wilson basketball out for some court time at 7:30am! It was complete with a range of florists with exotic collections, several beat up pick-ups delivering vegetables and other organic goodies, and a guy playing classical guitar!

Awesome. You can see US there, too, on Tuesday mornings on the court.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

The comic is just like www.thisisindexed.com! Dare I say, a rip? I wish I was clever enough to come up with my own though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...