SOMETHING I...

CookedMadeFilmedLoveFoundLearnedWrote

PIE OF THE WEEK

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Obamamobile visits Pasadena!!

I'm so so sorry that I could not get a video recording of this for ya'll... but imagine these words being spoke as you pull out of your drive-way just behind the Obama-mobile:
(but don't imagine too much enthusiams, this lady has obviously been saying this all day long)

"Yes we can! We can change the nation. We can vote for a president who will change America! We can vote for change! If you need a ride to the polls, hop on board, we'll take you there to vote for Obama! Vote for change! Si se puede! Yes we can! Vote for Obama!"


"May you live to see interesting times"
- (the Chinese "curse" my uncle wrote on a gift to me, which happened to be the New York Times First Pages from 1900-1998)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...