But this week I also discovered how productive I can be when Matt isn't around! I mean don't get me wrong, but he left for the day to spend time with his family at Disneyland; and without him around to start extended conversations about theology, science fiction, or the latest on Ain't It Cool News as soon as I walk in from work, I realized that, there are indeed, several hours left in the day with which to sew, cook, read, write, and harass.
Anyway, I intend to take greater advantage of those hours in the future with my blog.
-- end apology. --
-- begin dissemination of information: --
Slip out of your secret identity and into something more Super
with Griffin Technology's NYComicCon Super POWER Contest
You could score two passes to New York ComicCon and a veritable phonebooth full of Griffin power gear. Here's how:
• Upload a photo of you disguised as your favorite super hero to our this Flickr group no later than 4pm CST Thursday, Jan.29th.
• We'll randomly choose one winner at that time.
• The lucky (super) winner wins:
- two weekend passes to the New York Comic Con (weekend passes only, travel and accommodation are not included), February 6th - 8th, 2009.
- one PowerDock4 to charge up to four iPods or iPhones. (Please note, PowerDock is not approved for charging communicators, weapons or energy binders )
- one TuneFlex AUX with SmartClick, so you can mount, charge and remote control your iPod or iPhone in your massively modified car/jet/sub/star frigate.
- one AirCurve to acoustically amplify your iPhone when your arch enemy has left you powerless.
- one Clarifi case to protect your iPhone 3G and to shoot photos with the built-in, close-up lens of your enemy's secret plans.
Approximate total retail value $300.00.
Don't forget to tell a friend about this exciting opportunity to mingle with other like-minded super heros, plus score some power-enhancing Griffin products.
Details on New York Comic Con here: www.nycomiccon.com
Am I planning on participating in this?
Pictures will surely follow.